2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums - View Single Post - Badge of Honor Program Issues
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-02-2016, 03:40 PM Thread Starter
taatmk
Premium Member

Garage
Badge of Honor Program Issues

Still waiting on receiving a Badge of Honor submitted back in May 2016. (Hole in the Rock, Monticello, Utah) I've emailed and called on phone. Both methods have not resolved what it is that is taking so long. I emailed for the third time yesterday I received a reply. That was a first. It was an automated reply saying that their email system has been experiencing issues for the past two weeks and that they are trying to catch up. That explains that past two weeks, but I've been waiting for an additional 16 more weeks.

Anyway else having to wait long periods of time.?

I earned 5 more in September. At this rate, I suppose I shouldn't expect then until after February......

2015 Cherokee Trailhawk:
Granite Crystal, 3.2L V6, 8.4 Nav, black leather, sunroof, tow, tech, comfort/conv, no hood decal, 9 speakers, CD player, Maximum Care lifetime warranty, Mopar first aid kit, rear rubber cargo mat, Thule Aeroblade cross bars (black), Thule Rapid Aero feet, Kuat Vagabond X cargo basket, RRO rock rails with smooth covers, Mopar door sills, Raingler ceiling net, Raingler seat headrest handles, MFC aluminum lift kit, RRO winch bar and Warn M8000S winch, BFG T/A KO2s

Search Tags for this Page

jeep cherokee forum

2014 jeep cherokee
jeep cherokee