2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums - View Single Post - Spring and/or Summer Assateague Island trip/meet?
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 02-07-2017, 11:28 AM Thread Starter
IRSmart
Hardcore Member

Garage
the following dates are free park admission for this year (you still need to buy an OSV pass however). this would make a day trip as cheap as possible, but if you guys want more options with less crowded days, we would need to go on a regular day and pay for a park pass. if you plan on going back (and you should!) then you would need a park pass anyway. i only selected Sundays because i work on Saturdays, and i did not pick the Feb 20th day because that is around the time my daughter is set to make her debut. thoughts?

April 16
April 23
August 25
September 30
November 11-12

are you guys thinking a day beach trip in colder (and historically less crowded) weather, or a summer trip where we can set up camp and beach for a few hours? or both? the beach is normally not open to the state line in mid-summer for endangered species conservation, but it should be plenty open by August 25th.

2015 Latitude V6 AD-II
Mods: List was getting too long for my sig, check out my garage for a full list of mods

Waiting for install: MFC switch plate w/OTRATTW custom switches

Official test car for the SmartStopStart module program

Search Tags for this Page

jeep cherokee forum

2014 jeep cherokee
jeep cherokee