2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner

North Carolina - "TrailHawkers"

12K views 47 replies 22 participants last post by  kln0ob 
#1 ·
Hey Whats up ! just bought a new Cherokee Trailhawk which i want to put to a test and go do some off roading, my brother has a new Wrangler so i attended to some of the wrangler meetings but I wonder if possible have a Cherokee Metting ! ? :wink:

#38 ·
Stock here except tires, have done Dutch John and the backside of Daniel and only bumped the front passenger corner plastic and popped that back out with a hairdryer and gloved hand, :D.

Reactions: XJ99
#41 · (Edited)
Hello everyone, I live about an hour south of Raleigh. I have a 2017 TH. Wouldnt mind meeting up sometimes maybe doing uwharrie a bit. While I am new to the TH, I have owned a Wrangler before so not "new" to jeeps or offloading. Still have a ton to learn.

I'm into to mountain biking also, so if anyone hear rides I could use some riding friends.

#42 ·
I'm in Fuquay, don't ride a bike unless it has an engine. LOL
Still would like to meet up with some locals. Check out

https://www.facebook.com/cutthroatoffroad/ They are cool
with everything Jeep! I think they have a web site as well.

#43 ·
Cool thanks I couldn't find a website so o went through the painstaking process of getting my FB back up. I requested to join the group. If you plan on going to a meeting or a get together, let me know and I will try to get there. I plan on rising my twins to uwharrie next weekend (16 or 17). I've been there in my old Wrangler, so sort of familiar with it.

#46 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.