2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums - View Single Post - New Member from Montana
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 04-21-2017, 06:47 AM Thread Starter
sandog

Garage
New Member from Montana

Hi. I'm a (nearly) 60 year old Army vet, and have been 4 wheeling since I was old enough to drive.
I've had, besides a bunch of 4WD pickups, an MJ Comanche, an XJ Cherokee, a WK Grand ( with Mercedes Diesel) a TJ Wrangler, and now a 2015 TL Cherokee.
I liked the Wrangler least of all. The Diesel Grand Cherokee was awesome.
My Dodge P/U was ailing recently, so I traded it in on a 2015 Limited KL.
I got it a bit cheaper because a couple of the managers at the dealer had been driving it for a year and a half. Not a scratch on it though, still smells new, perfect shape.
It is a Deep Cherry with tan leather, with the 3.2L V-6 and Active Drive II.
It would be easier to list what it doesn't have, than what it does have.
I don't have the CD player in the console, don't have Rock mode or tow hooks, or the safety group ( forward collision, lane change warning , park assist, etc ).
But every other option is on it. Dealer said all updates and recalls were addressed, and a print out showed that.
It came with the stock 18 inch rims and some street tires, I wish it had 17 rims so I could put some taller sidewall all terrain tires on it.
Trans shifts pretty smooth in the first few gears, after that it is VERY smooth, you can't even feel it shift. Only issue is I had a loud clunk last week going through an intersection.
Looking forward to learning about my new ride, and glad to have found this forum.

Last edited by sandog; 04-21-2017 at 08:57 PM.

Search Tags for this Page

jeep cherokee forum

2014 jeep cherokee
jeep cherokee