2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums - View Single Post - Are YOU Ready For Dangerous Weather?
View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 05-11-2017, 01:05 AM Thread Starter
Mudman1
Forum Elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmugz88 View Post
Following , transferred my 48hour back into the hawk the day of purchase . I need to actually go through the stuff in there and start prepping for longer periods . The issue I have though is that I need to make room for 2 kids and 3 dogs so I need to really figure that out, my future ex wife took our 3rd row vehicle along with her other bs so I need to figure out my options in this 17.

Tmugz
I have two of those...we did not listen when older, wise men told us as pups not to get married. There are other bags too. Check out S.O. Tech. They are made in California. I have a few of their Go Bags. You can fill one within reason and place it in the overhead Rangler Net.

2015 Trailhawk - Eco Green, 3.2L, Nav, Tow, Cold Weather. MODS: Goodyear Wrangler All-Terrain ProGrades 245/70R17; WeatherTech mats, vent shades; Magnaflow exhaust. Rigid SR 20" bar and Rock Lights. JW Speaker fog lights. Blue Ridge Overland Gear panels and bags. Pelican tool box loaded! Bubba Rope and Gators too. Much more....

Trailer: Custom built Montrose aluminum 4.5'Wx6'Lx3'H off-road utility with 3,500 lb Dexter torsion axle. Known as the Zombie Escape Trailer.

Search Tags for this Page

jeep cherokee forum

2014 jeep cherokee
jeep cherokee