I'm selling my 2014 Jeep Cherokee Limited suv. It is white with black leather, has the V6, automatic. It only has 15,xxx miles and is in showroom new condition. It even has an extended warranty that is in effect until 2019, or 100K miles that is included with purchase. It has all maintenance done, has been recently waxed and detailed.
- 3.2L V6. ($1,500)
- Uconnect 8.4AN touchscreen with bluetooth and navigation ($800)
- 5 year/100,000 mile extended warranty that can transfer to you
- Black WeatherTech all-weather mats (installed with 20 miles on the car, have stock mats in a bag, $125)
- 18 inch 3M clear bra on hood, headlights, mirrors, door jams, and behind door handle (Lifetime Warranty installed with 20 miles on the car, $500)
- 3M window tint 27% ($150)
It has two remotes that have a factory remote start and has the push button start/stop.
I paid $33,000 brand new off the line (without extended warranty), and would like $29,000. (obo). I'm not looking for any trades nor do I need "help" selling it. Selling because I'm moving and don't need a 4x4 anymore.
I'm located in Colorado Springs. Save from any dealer fees. Certified check only. More photos available. Not looking to partout.