I have put together a budget boost kit for our vehicles.
This kit has been tested with 4x4 models only at this time. It may function with FWD vehicles, but has not yet been tested.
Kit provides between 1.25" and 1.5" of lift to the vehicle. Installation can be done in a few hours or less, with basic mechanic tools. Spring coil compressors are usually required for installation, and can be rented at most auto stores.
- 4 Spacers, two for each rear wheel. Spacers are made of Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW). Spacers are cut, drilled, and painted black.
Spacers are available in these sizes:
- -3/8" - Provides ~1.25" of lift. Recommended for AD1 equipped vehicles.
- -Combo - One of each main size, gives ~1.45" of lift. This most evenly matches the lift of the front of the vehicle gained by this kit.
- 2 sets of nut and bolt for the strut adjustments, choice of either factory parts, or grade 10.9 Steel. Steel is recommended as it is reusable, where as OEM bolts are one time use and should be replaced any time they are removed.
- 20mm guide spacer, a small part that fits on the strut to show the correct spacing, in case the flange plate on the strut is missing or damaged, as some seem to be, and to simply hold the strut in the correct position while adjusting, drilling, and tightening.
-Instructions/write-up, including pictures.
Fabrication is done in my shop, so it may not look as pretty as laser cut plastic or aluminum, but this material is tested, so if you don't mind the occasional rough edge, this is a pretty darn cost effective way to get a lift on our vehicles.
Just kidding. We offer them in aluminum too, though it is a bit more expensive. They look beautiful.
is 64$USD + Shipping. Shipping continental US is 7.50$. International shipping is available, and runs between 25 and 40$ in most cases.
Depending on volume of orders, it can take 2-3 weeks for shipment, though I will be trying to keep kits in stock to have on hand for rapid shipment. Kits are shipped via USPS Priority, and typically arrive within 3 days within the USA.
Shoot me a PM with:
- Full Name
- Shipping Address
- E-mail address
And I will get an invoice out to you via the e-mail address provided. When the invoice is paid, it moves in to the queue, and otherwise ships as soon as a kit is available. Tracking info is sent via e-mail when order is processed for shipment.
Visit the website
and place your order. Use discount code JCCORDERS to receive the forum pricing. Website ordering is only available for US orders.
If you have questions, feel free to ask away. This lift is a customized version of the "Aussie" lift, and the methods of installation are very similar, in case you'd like to research that a bit as well.