FOR SALE MFC Off-Road Lift Kit Ordering Page - Page 3 - 2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums
User Tag List

 74Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 167 (permalink) Old 07-15-2016, 04:52 PM
Premium Member
 
taatmk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Utah
Posts: 5,552
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by airishfan View Post
Thanks , What it cost and were did you get it from
There is another group buy happening on this thread. It can be found on page 1.

2015 Cherokee Trailhawk:
Granite Crystal, 3.2L V6, 8.4 Nav, black leather, sunroof, tow, tech, comfort/conv, no hood decal, 9 speakers, CD player, Maximum Care lifetime warranty, Mopar first aid kit, rear rubber cargo mat, Thule Aeroblade cross bars (black), Thule Rapid Aero feet, Kuat Vagabond X cargo basket, RRO rock rails with smooth covers, Mopar door sills, Raingler ceiling net, Raingler seat headrest handles, MFC aluminum lift kit, RRO winch bar and Warn M8000S winch, BFG T/A KO2s
taatmk is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 167 (permalink) Old 07-15-2016, 09:36 PM
Enthusiast Member
 
airishfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 445
What comes with the kit and what is the difference between this one and the ones selling for 60 bucks
raymorr likes this.
airishfan is offline  
post #23 of 167 (permalink) Old 07-15-2016, 11:36 PM
Hardcore Member
 
tbrou6229's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Asheville, North Carolina
Posts: 823
Garage
MFC Off-Road Lift Kit Ordering Page

Quote:
Originally Posted by myfirstcherokee View Post
Group buy round 2 opens today!
MFC, did you have many owners purchase this kit for AD1 (Latitude)? I would love to get a bit better ground clearance and definitely want to get some bigger tires on mine. Would also love to see before/after pics. (Maybe pm me their contact info if they will allow it!)

Also, like others have asked, how difficult is the install and what sets this lift apart from the "budget" lifts around $100? Would I be able to do it at home with little (or almost no) knowledge of vehicle mechanics? Is there a thread with details on the install?

Also, if you get more interest, will the price be able to come down some more?

I'll probably have some more questions and I'm really looking at biting the bullet and doing this. Can you pm me your contact info? Or can I email you at the address in the OP?

Thanks, and sorry for all the questions!
jmcaldwell92 likes this.
tbrou6229 is offline  
 
post #24 of 167 (permalink) Old 07-16-2016, 10:11 AM
Enthusiast Member
 
11bmopar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: World wide
Posts: 199
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by airishfan View Post
What comes with the kit and what is the difference between this one and the ones selling for 60 bucks
this kit uses aluminum.
this is a pic from MFC


here are a few pics from Rje420247





Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
11bmopar is offline  
post #25 of 167 (permalink) Old 07-16-2016, 10:14 AM
Enthusiast Member
 
11bmopar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: World wide
Posts: 199
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbrou6229 View Post
MFC, did you have many owners purchase this kit for AD1 (Latitude)? I would love to get a bit better ground clearance and definitely want to get some bigger tires on mine. Would also love to see before/after pics. (Maybe pm me their contact info if they will allow it!)

Also, like others have asked, how difficult is the install and what sets this lift apart from the "budget" lifts around $100? Would I be able to do it at home with little (or almost no) knowledge of vehicle mechanics? Is there a thread with details on the install?

Also, if you get more interest, will the price be able to come down some more?

I'll probably have some more questions and I'm really looking at biting the bullet and doing this. Can you pm me your contact info? Or can I email you at the address in the OP?

Thanks, and sorry for all the questions!
you will receive instructions via email and there is some info on the original sale thread page 66 that was posted to help make the install easier.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
11bmopar is offline  
post #26 of 167 (permalink) Old 07-16-2016, 12:45 PM
Enthusiast Member
 
11bmopar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: World wide
Posts: 199
Garage
parked next to a fellow Cherokee.



Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
11bmopar is offline  
post #27 of 167 (permalink) Old 07-21-2016, 03:41 PM
Enthusiast Member
 
11bmopar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: World wide
Posts: 199
Garage
Bump for an awesome lift kit.
11bmopar is offline  
post #28 of 167 (permalink) Old 07-21-2016, 03:46 PM
Enthusiast Member
 
11bmopar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: World wide
Posts: 199
Garage
MFC Off Road, helping Cherokee owners get their rigs from Cherokee to Bad A$$ since 2016
11bmopar is offline  
post #29 of 167 (permalink) Old 07-21-2016, 04:39 PM
Enthusiast Member
 
11bmopar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: World wide
Posts: 199
Garage
This is my MFC Off-Road lifted Cherokee, There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

The Warhawk!!!
Duke2015 likes this.
11bmopar is offline  
post #30 of 167 (permalink) Old 07-21-2016, 05:47 PM
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 413
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11bmopar View Post
This is my MFC Off-Road lifted Cherokee, There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

The Warhawk!!!
Man, you need to throw on the RRO bumper bar/pre-runner and your rig will be about perfect. I have the granite as well with the above and step rails and soon to be installed roof rack. Need to get the MFC lift thrown on and add bigger tires when I'm recovered and ours will be pretty similar.
11bmopar likes this.
ctprelude is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the 2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



  Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New MFC OFF-ROAD decal 11bmopar 2014+ Jeep Cherokee General Discussion 2 07-23-2016 10:19 AM
UHMW Spacers Ordering Info (Valpacer Lift) henry2513 Wheels, Tires, Brakes, and Suspension 51 05-15-2016 02:37 PM
Lift Kit????????? Trail Rated Owners' Garage 28 09-22-2014 11:55 PM
Winching with the Hi-Lift Jack and Off Road Recovery Kit eak Off-Road 0 06-02-2014 11:52 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On