2014 - 2015 Jeep Cherokee Forums (http://jeepcherokeeclub.com/forum.php)
- 2014 - 2015 Jeep Cherokee General Discussion (http://jeepcherokeeclub.com/4-2014-2015-jeep-cherokee-general-discussion/)
- - Win a Cherokee Latitude 4x4 - Jeep Seek an Adventure Sweepstakes (http://jeepcherokeeclub.com/4-2014-2015-jeep-cherokee-general-discussion/6105-win-cherokee-latitude-4x4-jeep-seek-adventure-sweepstakes.html)
Win a Cherokee Latitude 4x4 - Jeep Seek an Adventure Sweepstakes
I just saw this sweepstakes post on Jeep's facebook under photos:
Jeep® Seek an Adventure Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR CLAIM A PRIZE. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE AN ENTRANT’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 48 CONTIGUOUS U.S. STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE LICENSED DRIVERS AND WHO ARE 18 YEARS AND OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
The Jeep® Seek an Adventure Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by the Chrysler Group LLC, 1000 Chrysler Drive, Auburn Hills, MI 48326-2766 (“Sponsor”), and is administered by Prize Logic, LLC, an independent judging organization, 25200 Telegraph Road, Suite 405, Southfield, MI 48033 (“Administrator”).
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins on December 2, 2013, at 10:00 A.M. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on January 26, 2014, at 11:59:59 P.M. ET (“Sweepstakes Period”). The Sponsor’s computer is the official clock of the Sweepstakes.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is offered only to legal residents of the forty-eight (48) contiguous U.S. States and the District of Columbia who are licensed drivers and at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, Ignite Social Media, GigaPixel, Administrator and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates, distributors, dealerships and companies involved in the implementation and execution of the Sweepstakes (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”) and each of their respective immediate family members (i.e., spouse, parent, child, sibling and the “steps” of each) and persons living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Void in Alaska, Hawaii and where prohibited or restricted by law. By participating in this Sweepstakes, an individual who meets the eligibility requirements and enters the Sweepstakes (individually “Entrant” and collectively “Entrants”) agrees to be bound by these official rules (“Official Rules”) and that the decisions of the Sponsor shall be final and binding in all matters pertaining to the Sweepstakes.
3. HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES: During an Entry Period, an Entrant must visit https://www.facebook.com/jeep (“Page”), log on to his or her Facebook account (or create an account if he or she does not already have one), and click on the “Like” button on the Page. The Entrant must then go to the “Seek an Adventure” tab where he or she will be presented with a photograph of a landscape and be required to locate and click on the image of the 2014 Jeep Cherokee in the photograph. During the Sweepstakes Period, a total of four (4) landscape photographs will be presented on the Page. Every two weeks, the landscape photograph will be updated with a new scene. Once the Entrant finds the first 2014 Jeep Cherokee in the landscape photograph, the Entrant will need to accept Facebook permissions and will be prompted with a registration form. He or she will then need to follow the on-screen instructions to register for the Sweepstakes, which includes, but is not limited to, providing the information requested on the registration form and agree to the Official Rules. After clicking on the first 2014 Jeep Cherokee and registering, the Entrant will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. All images will contain two (2) 2014 Jeep Cherokees. An entrant may come back and locate the second after completing registration. If the second 2014 Jeep Cherokee is found, the entrant will gain one (1) additional entry into the respective entry period. The first landscape photograph will be presented on the Page starting at the beginning of the Sweepstakes Period; the second landscape photograph will be presented on the Page on or about December 16, 2013; the third landscape photo will be presented on the Page on or about December 30, 2013; and the fourth landscape photo will be presented on the Page on or about January 13, 2014.
Entry Limit: An Entrant is limited to receiving one (1) entry per unique 2014 Jeep Cherokee found in each landscape photograph presented on the Page. An Entrant is limited to receiving two (2) entries per landscape photograph and up to eight (8) entries total during the entire Sweepstakes Period, per Facebook ID. Entrants attempting to use multiple Facebook accounts or identities may be disqualified, at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Entries received from any individual in excess of the stated limitation will be void.
4. RANDOM DRAWINGS: On or about January 28, 2014, the Administrator will randomly select one (1) potential prize winner (“Winner”) from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The Winner is deemed to be a potential Winner pending verification of his or her eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules as determined by Sponsor, at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
5. PRIZE, ODDS OF WINNING AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”):
Prize (1): The prize is a 2014 Jeep Cherokee Latitude 4x4 (“Vehicle”) and a $9,000 check to help offset, but not eliminate, the taxes imposed on the acceptance of the prize (collectively, “Prize”). The Vehicle make, model and specification will be selected by Sponsor, at its sole discretion. The Winner will be solely responsible for any additional features, upgrades or options to the Vehicle. Subject to availability, the Vehicle will be delivered approximately three (3) to six (6) months after final verification of the Winner’s eligibility. The Winner must take delivery of the Vehicle, at his or her own expense, within 45 days of notice of availability of the Vehicle from Sponsor at a dealership selected by Sponsor based on proximity to the Winner’s residence or the Vehicle may, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, be forfeited. No other delivery option will be available. The Winner is responsible for all taxes and expenses, including but not limited to: sales tax, luxury tax, destination charges, registration, title and license fees, insurance and all other costs incurred in claiming, registering or using the Vehicle. The Winner must present his or her valid driver's license and provide satisfactory proof of liability insurance prior to the delivery of the Vehicle. The Vehicle details and availability are subject to change. The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price of the Vehicle is $30,000. The total ARV of the Prize is $39,000. The odds of winning the Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received during Sweepstakes Period.
General Prize conditions: The Prize is non-transferable and non-assignable, and no substitution, exchange or cash equivalent will be allowed, except by Sponsor at Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Winner is solely responsible for all costs and expenses associated with the Prize that are not stated in these Official Rules. If the potential Winner is found to be ineligible, is not in compliance with these Official Rules, declines to accept the Prize or does not properly redeem the Prize, the Prize may, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, be forfeited. The Prize may not be redeemed for cash, nor may it be transferred or offered for sale or auction, and can only be substituted, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, with a prize of equal or greater value. No more than the stated number of prize(s) in these Official Rules will be awarded.
Total ARV: The total ARV of the only Prize awarded in this Sweepstakes is $39,000.
Prize Limit: Only one (1) Prize will be awarded during the Sweepstakes.
6. HOW TO CLAIM THE PRIZE:
Prize: On or about January 29, 2014, the potential Winner will be sent an email notification at the email address provided when registering for the Sweepstakes with further instructions on how to claim the Prize. The potential Winner will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and (where imposing such condition is legal) a Publicity Release (collectively, “Prize Claim Documents”). If the potential Winner fails or refuses to sign and return all Prize Claim Documents, along with a copy of his or her valid driver’s license, by the date stated in the prize notification, the potential Winner may, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion, be disqualified and an alternate potential Winner may be selected. In the event that an email notification or any other winner notification is returned as undeliverable, or if there is no response to an email notification, or any other winner notification is not received within the stated time period, or if the potential Winner does not comply with these Official Rules, the potential Winner may, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion, be disqualified, and the Prize he or she may have been entitled to will be forfeited. If the potential Winner is disqualified for any reason, an alternate Winner may be selected in a random drawing consisting of all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
General: If after a good-faith attempt Sponsor is unable to award or deliver the Prize, the Prize will not be re-awarded. THE WINNER WILL BE ISSUED A FORM 1099 FOR TAX PURPOSES IN THE AMOUNT OF THE ACTUAL RETAIL VALUE OF THE PRIZE AND MUST SUBMIT HIS OR HER SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER OR TAXPAYER ID NUMBER, AS REQUIRED BY LAW. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES IMPOSED ON THE ACCEPTANCE OF A PRIZE ARE SOLELY THE RESPONSIBILITY OF EACH WINNER.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants agree that the Sweepstakes Entities and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers, Web masters and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, designees and agents (“Released Parties”) are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, postage due, or undeliverable email notifications or postal mail; or for any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections or availability; or garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/Internet/Page/usenet accessibility, availability or traffic congestion; or any technical, mechanical, printing, or typographical or other error; or unauthorized human intervention; or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration information; or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information. The Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by any Page users, tampering, hacking or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Page or any Sweepstakes-related website(s). The Released Parties are not responsible for any injury or damage, whether personal or property, to participants or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting a prize. The Released Parties shall not be responsible or liable for entries that are entered by any automated computer, program, mechanism or device, for any entries in excess of the stated limit or for entries that are late, forged, lost, misplaced, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, garbled or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules, and all such entries may, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, be disqualified.
If, for any reason, an entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost or otherwise destroyed, corrupted or for any other reason not accepted as an entry in the Sweepstakes, the Entrant’s sole remedy is to enter the Sweepstakes again to receive another entry. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and/or proceed with the Sweepstakes, including the selection of the Winner in a manner it deems fair and reasonable, including the selection of the potential prize winner from among eligible entries received prior to such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension. This Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
By entering the Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules and by all applicable laws and by the decisions of Sponsor and Administrator, which shall be binding and final; (ii) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules; (iii) to waive all of his or her rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against any of the Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes; and (iv) to forever and irrevocably agree to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless each of the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable outside attorneys’ fees) that may arise in connection with: (a) the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to any Sweepstakes-related activity or element thereof, and the Entrant’s entries, participation or inability to participate in the Sweepstakes; (b) the violation of any third-party privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights; (c) typographical or printing errors in these Official Rules or any Sweepstakes materials; (d) acceptance, attendance at, receipt, travel related to, participation in, delivery of, possession, defects in, use, nonuse, misuse, inability to use, loss, damage, destruction, negligence or willful misconduct in connection with the use of a prize (or any component thereof); (e) any change in the prizing (or any components thereof) due to unavailability or due to reasons beyond Sponsor’s control, including but not limited to by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not such action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened or actual terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot or any other cause beyond any of the Released Parties’ control, or as otherwise permitted in these Official Rules; (f) any interruptions in or postponement, cancellation or modification of the Sweepstakes; (g) human error; (h) incorrect or inaccurate transcription, receipt or transmission of any part of any entry (including, without limitation, the registration information or any parts thereof); (i) any technical malfunctions or unavailability of the Page or any telephone network, computer system, computer online system, mobile device, computer timing and/or dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or Internet service provider, or mail service utilized by any of the Released Parties or by an Entrant; (j) interruption or inability to access the Sweepstakes, the Page or any other Sweepstakes-related websites or any online service via the Internet due to hardware or software compatibility problems; (k) any damage to Entrant’s (or any third person’s) equipment used to access the Sweepstakes and/or its contents related to or resulting from any part of the Sweepstakes; (l) any lost/delayed data transmissions, omissions, interruptions, defects, and/or any other errors or malfunctions; (m) any late, lost, stolen, mutilated, misdirected, delayed, garbled, corrupted, destroyed, incomplete, undeliverable or damaged entries; (n) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Released Parties; (o) lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged or destroyed prizing (or any element thereof); or (p) the negligence or willful misconduct by Entrant.
Without limiting the foregoing, everything regarding this Sweepstakes, including the Page and prize components, are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Some jurisdictions may not allow the limitations or exclusions of liability for incidental or consequential damages or exclusions of implied warranties, so some of the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. Check local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding these limitations or exclusions.
8. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan. Entrants agree that the statute of limitations for asserting any claims shall be a period of one (1) year from the time the cause of action accrued, or the cause of action shall be forever barred.
10. PUBLICITY RIGHTS: By participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting a prize, each Entrant agrees to allow Sponsor and/or Sponsor’s designee the perpetual right to use his or her name, biographical information, photos and/or likeness, and statements for Sweepstakes, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes, at any time or times, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, including live television, worldwide, including but not limited to on the World Wide Web and Internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation except where prohibited by law.
11. GENERAL: Any attempted form of participation in this Sweepstakes other than as described herein is void. If it is discovered or suspected at Sponsor’s sole discretion that an Entrant has registered or attempted to register more than once using multiple email addresses, multiple identities, multiple Facebook accounts, proxy servers or like methods, all of that Entrant’s entries will be declared null and void, and that Entrant may be ineligible to win a prize. Also, if it is discovered that any Entrant attempts to receive additional entries in excess of the stated limitation, that Entrant may, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted on the registration form associated with such entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to disqualify any individual found, in its sole opinion, to be tampering with the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of a Sweepstakes. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third-party or like methods to participate in the Sweepstakes may void any attempted participation effected by such methods and the disqualification of the individual utilizing the same. CAUTION AND WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE, THE PAGE, OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. All entries and/or materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. In the event of any conflict with any Sweepstakes details contained in these Official Rules and Sweepstakes details contained in any Sweepstakes promotional materials (including but not limited to point of sale, television and print advertising, promotional packaging and other promotional media), the details of the Sweepstakes as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
12. WINNERS LIST: To obtain information about the winners, interested individuals should place a self-addressed, stamped business-sized envelope (omit return postage if mailing from Vermont) in an envelope and mail it to: Jeep® Seek an Adventure Sweepstakes - Winners List Request, P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325. Winners list requests will only be accepted after January 28, 2014, and must be received by March 17, 2014.
Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
Sponsored by Chrysler Group LLC.
Goof grief... I can't find the Jeeps in the picture. How'd you do it?
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:13 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8pl1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.