Lift Kit & Tire Size Chart - Page 10 - 2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums
User Tag List

 44Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #91 of 100 (permalink) Old 04-03-2017, 03:03 AM
Enthusiast Member
 
RhinosGoMoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: outer Bay Area, CA
Posts: 190
On an AD1 Latitude, P245/65/17 A/T tires can be used with no rubbing. Both with stock height and with Hazard Sky lift. I made a detailed post about it.

Results: Upgraded AD1 Latitude with A/T tires and Hazard Sky lift
shemmar360 likes this.
RhinosGoMoo is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #92 of 100 (permalink) Old 04-14-2017, 09:44 AM
Member
 
Taf789's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 69
Is this thread officially done or are we still updating? I was wondering the max tire size for ad1 latitude with budget boost lift.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

"Obviously, you're not a golfer."

- Dude

2017 Cherokee Latitude V6
Taf789 is offline  
post #93 of 100 (permalink) Old 04-14-2017, 12:04 PM
Premium Member
 
Montaska's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Alaska
Posts: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taf789 View Post
Is this thread officially done or are we still updating? I was wondering the max tire size for ad1 latitude with budget boost lift.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
I'm pretty sure it's 245/70R17 without grinding.

Current: 2016 KL Latitude V6 ADI
Past: 1997 ZJ, 2003 WJ, 2007 JK
Montaska is offline  
 
post #94 of 100 (permalink) Old 04-14-2017, 12:08 PM
Member
 
Taf789's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montaska View Post
I'm pretty sure it's 245/70R17 without grinding.
Straight forward answer, appreciate it. This forum is great, but so much information is scattered.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

"Obviously, you're not a golfer."

- Dude

2017 Cherokee Latitude V6
Taf789 is offline  
post #95 of 100 (permalink) Old 04-14-2017, 12:12 PM
Premium Member
 
Montaska's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Alaska
Posts: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taf789 View Post
Straight forward answer, appreciate it. This forum is great, but so much information is scattered.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Yeah, I have been researching the tires for a few weeks now, that's why I'm pretty sure. I was hoping the spreadsheet would have included lift and tire sizes but all it shows (at least for me) is just lifts and their materials?

Current: 2016 KL Latitude V6 ADI
Past: 1997 ZJ, 2003 WJ, 2007 JK
Montaska is offline  
post #96 of 100 (permalink) Old 04-14-2017, 12:14 PM
Member
 
Taf789's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montaska View Post
Yeah, I have been researching the tires for a few weeks now, that's why I'm pretty sure. I was hoping the spreadsheet would have included lift and tire sizes but all it shows (at least for me) is just lifts and their materials?
Yeah thats all it shows for me as well

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

"Obviously, you're not a golfer."

- Dude

2017 Cherokee Latitude V6
Taf789 is offline  
post #97 of 100 (permalink) Old 04-14-2017, 12:30 PM
Premium Member
 
ua_who's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Arizona
Posts: 879
Garage
Not sure if it's listed here somewhere else,

new tires 255/70/17 on a TH with 1" lift.
No rubbing.


'14 White Cherokee TH - Grand Canyon Brown
1.5" aussie lift, RRO step rails, rear hatch LED lighting, 31" KO2's, New transmission
ua_who is offline  
post #98 of 100 (permalink) Old 04-14-2017, 05:02 PM
Enthusiast Member
 
RhinosGoMoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: outer Bay Area, CA
Posts: 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taf789 View Post
Straight forward answer, appreciate it. This forum is great, but so much information is scattered.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
According to my measurements taken with a 245/65/17 tire, and calculating the difference for a 245/70/17, on an AD1 with HS Budget Boost lift and stock trailing arms, you'll be left with a 1/4" gap between your rear tires and the front of the rear wheelwell. That's awfully close for comfort in my eyes, but in theory it should work.

[sent via tapatalk] 2014 KL Latitude V6 AD1
Montaska likes this.

2014 KL Latitude AD1 V6
RhinosGoMoo is offline  
post #99 of 100 (permalink) Old 04-14-2017, 05:32 PM
Premium Member
 
Montaska's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Alaska
Posts: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by RhinosGoMoo View Post
According to my measurements taken with a 245/65/17 tire, and calculating the difference for a 245/70/17, on an AD1 with HS Budget Boost lift and stock trailing arms, you'll be left with a 1/4" gap between your rear tires and the front of the rear wheelwell. That's awfully close for comfort in my eyes, but in theory it should work.

[sent via tapatalk] 2014 KL Latitude V6 AD1
Good call, I realized he didn't say if he had the Trailhawk arms installed.

Current: 2016 KL Latitude V6 ADI
Past: 1997 ZJ, 2003 WJ, 2007 JK
Montaska is offline  
post #100 of 100 (permalink) Old 04-14-2017, 07:06 PM
Member
 
Taf789's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montaska View Post
Good call, I realized he didn't say if he had the Trailhawk arms installed.
I do NOT have the TH arms, thanks guys.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

"Obviously, you're not a golfer."

- Dude

2017 Cherokee Latitude V6
Taf789 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the 2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



  Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Tire size change? indytrucker Wheels, Tires, Brakes, and Suspension 23 09-30-2016 01:06 PM
Tire Size Thekaratekid72 Wheels, Tires, Brakes, and Suspension 4 10-20-2015 03:58 PM
What size winter tire for the TH? BBHawk Wheels, Tires, Brakes, and Suspension 24 10-13-2015 03:06 PM
Hi-Lift Jack size jkolker Wheels, Tires, Brakes, and Suspension 9 06-24-2015 04:35 PM
FWD tire size alanekl Wheels, Tires, Brakes, and Suspension 7 05-20-2015 02:18 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On