2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner

Billet Silver Jeep Cherokee Picture Thread

93K views 133 replies 75 participants last post by  Parsival 
#1 ·
Post pictures of your Billet Silver Jeep Cherokee

#44 · (Edited)
This really is a great picture. While I do prefer the graphite gray grill inserts and badges (dealer told me I couldn't get these on the Limited or Latitude), the front fascia and lines of the Limited are pretty sweet. The TH seems to be smiling. Could it be it's dreaming of it's next off road adventure : ) Jeep really did an awesome job making both look great!

Reactions: Spiden
#9 ·
Did you get the ADII? The stance on your Jeep is noticeably lower.

This is a great picture though because it shows the design difference. I was thinking get Limited and add a trailhawk style bumper later. However I see now that the TH lower fascia looks to be one piece where as the Limited's black lower grill seems to be basically a separate lip that attaches to the front fascia. As I look at it, I think I see more lines near the fog lights so it might even be 3 pieces?

Reactions: Duke2015
#10 ·
No, just ADI. All my driving is highway.

Looks like you would have to swap everything under the DRLs. Or just go with the TH. the back bumpers are different as well. The TH has a Cherokee imprint on the plastic, where they would cutout for the towing package.

No cool Cherokee text on mine :dodgy:

#11 ·
Silver Trailhawk

Just got mine yesterday. It was completely loaded with all the packages offered (wasn't really looking for that, but it's all that I could find in stock with the options I wanted). I must say, the Active Cruise Control and Automated parking is pretty awesome. I'm not experiencing any transmissions issues like some others are reporting.

Does anyone know if there are any accessories (front brush guards, bull nose, taller fender flares, ect.) on the market yet? I've been to mopar and all I can find is the stock replacement parts.

Attachments

#14 ·
Thanks, yeah this years Christmas present for me and my wife is in the garage. Our dog is the only one getting some presents under the tree. LOL. Of course one thing on our list is getting Jeep logo rubber floor mats soon. Those black carpeted mats attract everything (leaves, dust, dirt, small rocks) from your shoes and it really shows on the black. Was out washing it today and the floor mats were just covered with stuff and it was hard to get off. Much better to be able to wash off rubber mats.

#15 ·
Billet Silver was one of three of my preferred colors, along with White and Granite. Red or Anvil would've been fine as well. The TH looks great in Black too, but it's hard to keep clean and in the South, black vehicles are just too hot….

Really happy with Silver!

#16 ·
The silver looks great in the sun. Close up the metal flakes in the paint look amazing.

#20 ·
Nice ride. I bet your enjoying running errands in your new Cherokee.

#21 ·
Nice looking rides to everyone, thanks for posting!!!

#30 ·
Going for the incognito look!!! Nice pic :)

#25 · (Edited)
For us silver Cherokee owners : ) It will never be that clean again .. full screen is pretty nice

Reactions: Ausgti
#29 ·
Thanks for posting, awesome contrast

#28 ·
Great pic!!! Thanks for posting

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.