Thank you for all the information!
We did decide to go for the V6. We came back to the states earlier this month and test drove both. The I4 was very underwhelming.
From the sound of it, ADI would be adequate for us. We have no plans to take it off-road besides getting it to a few camp sites, etc. My real worry was snow since I'm from Texas and haven't driven in the snow, but if it can handle Canadian winters, I'm sure winters in Philadelphia and the northern most states will be fine.
As for the price... Being overseas makes it a bit difficult to haggle. MAS will match any offer, but the vehicle has to be the exact same. Any suggestions on how to get a quote for under what we're currently paying? The husband is currently deployed, so I'm floundering a bit with all this until he gets back.
I'm unsure about the warranty... It sounded good at the time, but I'll go in and double check if it's a third party or through Chrysler. That Max Care plan sounds great. Our warranty was just under $2,200.
Thanks again guys!