Sorry for the very late reply...
No bass blockers required for the new JBL dash Speakers as they can handle the load very well, and to be honest, I think there's already some kind of crossovers as the front door 6x9s do act as component speakers with bass output only... that's true for the upgraded 9 speakers system but can't tell for the basic 6 speakers package...
No damping installed either... there's a huge hole under the dash speakers so I can't think of any way to install damping material in there...
Regards, iBypass ;-)
> 2015 Cherokee Trailhawk 4x4 <
- 3.2L Pentastar VVT V6
- UConnect 8.4AN Multimedia Center
- Black Hood Decal
- Cold Weather Group
- Comfort / Convenience Group
- CommandView Dual Pane Panoramic Sunroof
- Nine Amplified Speakers With Subwoofer
- Trailer Tow Group
> Accessories <
- Mopar All Weather Mats (Part # 82214098AB)
- Mopar Air Deflectors (Part # 82213940AB)