- Canon 6D FF body
- Canon 5DS-R FF body (rented, pending convincing MrsRojhan to purchase
- Canon 24-105mm f/4L-IS as "walk-around" lens.
- Canon TS-E 17mm f/4L for buildings (eg castles)
- Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L-IS for a little extra reach. Could have used the 100-400, but I like the quality and speed of the 70-200 more)
- Canon 35mm f/1.4L - Night/City shots
- Sigma 12-24mm f/4.5-5.6 Ultra-Wide-Angle for landscape and big buildings. (Canon 16-35mm wasn't wide enough
- Canon 580EX-II Speedlite flash
- Leaving behind: Canon 100-400mm f/4L-IS. Not planning on birding or long-distance.
- Work-around: 1.4x and 2x TC in conjunction with the 70-200.
- 480GB of SD card (mostly 32GB and a couple of 64GB).
- 480GB of external SSD backup
- Digital inclinometer with hot-shoe mount (critical for tilt/shift)
- 2x multi-format card readers. 3x if you include the SD reader on the backup drive.
- 7x batteries
- AC/DC battery charger
- Kindle e-reader
- Google Pixel C tablet
>> All of the above in my carryon backpack
- Full-size travel tripod
- Backpack/portable tripod
- "walk around" camera bag (I'm not planning on hiking around with *everything*
. Base-camp most of the items at the hotels and pick-and-chose depending on what we are doing).
- PeakDesign "CaptureLENS" for quick camera/lens swap
- USB battery bank
- Android-TV player with external 10GB HDD with our entire DVD and TV library for downtime.
I think I'm also bringing some clothes....
Oh, and a dashcam. :P